Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Many races in one night
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 11:42 PM   #1
Kamui
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10647
What I Drive: 2003 Infra-Red ZX3 5SP Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Kamui Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Many races in one night

Last Saturday I had a pretty good night. When I was going to my friend's house, a Sunfire tried to take me on 3 times, and I won those 3 times. When I arrived at my friend's house, we usually go to a spot where we can drag all we want. My first opponent was a Protege and beat him by 3-4 car lengths. Next opponent was a Matrix and won by a car length. My third opponent was a Grand Am and I lost the first time and third time I raced him because I missed 3rd gear in both races, but I beat him the 2 race by a car length. The 4th opponent was a Lancer Ralliart and lost by a car length. My last opponent was a Mustang GT and lost by car and a half. After the races were over I was coming home on the highway when the Matrix came next to me again. I pulled over to the side to talk to him. He said he wasn't ready when we raced, so we raced again. I still beat him by a car lenght and he got off the line first. After the night was over, I ended up with 7 wins and 4 loses. Not bad right?