Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - the local "jdm king"
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
FocuSvt5
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 3875
FF Reputation: 1 FocuSvt5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
the local "jdm king"

Ok so it all starts at the local drag strip when one of my friends other friend calls me and my buddy "ricers" b/c we drive focus' but this man doesn't drive anything but supposedlly is gettin a jdm'd out civic hatch with a jdm b16 i dunno if there is a such thing or if it makes a diff but this is just what he said.....well i told him when he got it to step it up. So about 2 months later he acctually pulls up in the thing. At first i didn't know what to do but after him runnin his mouth for a lil bit i had decided, race. SO we go to the local spot and go at it 1st gear i pull....BAD 2nd i think he might have a chance but we get a lil closer to red line pull again.....3rd i just hit the brakes.....no need to embarass him this bad just a waste of my gas. So after winning and feelin good i decide to take a stroll through town, see some wicked sweet hot girls try to show off passing 2 cars in the opposing lane of traffic and boom....there he was, a cop writin someone else a ticket. Needless to say I am going to be indoors for quite sometime, under the fist of father, but all and all, as soon as i get back out. I'm looking for the "jdm king". Just to rub it in.