UPDATE: May 16, 2009
Well I spent 5 hrs working on one headlight today. The back part of the TSX projector housing is oval shaped so I spent most of my time grinding out the round mounting plate with the dremel. I have it pretty much where I want it, just gotta do some more grinding and stuff. I also did a lot of trimming on the front part of the projector housing itself. There is so much extra metal on the housing. Not anymore ;) Overall I am very satisfied with the way it turned out.
I was able to use the existing holes in the mounting plate which I really liked. I have to say I love my dremel, it was the only tool I used today. And for the fun part, doing the other headlight!!!!!
Here is shot of the cutoff shield from both sides.
The Acura TSX projector on the left, halogen projector on the right.
I have full adjustability like I had with the halogen projectors in there. I still need to buy the D2S bulbs and converter cables though.