Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2008(+) Focus Crew: All the info you will ever need...
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #95
street_tuner87
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62731
What I Drive: 2009, black, SES

FF Reputation: 1 street_tuner87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
kevin, i dont me to be rude but just because i am a "focus rookie" doesnt mean i'm a complete noob. i am a member of several car clubs and forums, i have owned and modified many cars, and as i mentioned i am currently designing and building a professional drag race car. i am however a noob when it comes to brand new cars and warranties being the focus is the first car i have purchased new. i did search warranty on the site and this thread was one of the first ones that came up. again i'm sorry if this comes off as rude but being a member of a few car clubs/forums i know how frustrating it is to have actual noobs ask the redundant questions and not do a search first, and i am also aware of people who dont handle that situation well. sorry for the long response, and i have no hard feelings i hope this does not create any for you.

as for the steeda tb spacer, what do you mean it doesnt do anything? being that it does create more plenum space it should help a little, i did notice however the rifling on the inside looked rediculous. is there another company that offers one for the 09 focus?

thank you voortrek for that info.