DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteedaFL View Post
The ALMS is truly an awesome series...especially the GT2 class. Totally bummed that I couldn't make it the race, but happy the season is finally under way. Endurance racing is so physically and mechanically demanding...it's really amazing how much punishment the cars and the drivers can handle! Can't wait until Corvette moves into the GT2 class, will be interesting to see if they can compete with the likes of Porsche and Ferrari...probably not is my guess.
Why not? the Corvette team is top notch and has won plenty of races and continues to excel. And its not just the cars, the drivers are very good too. During the race today the commentators were talking about how great the other teams are but out of even the prototype pits, the corvette pit team seemed superior to the rest as they were quick and efficient. This will play a big role in how they do in GT2.

Congrats to audi for winning with their new R15 in P1 class. It was an amazing battle against Peugot. Acura I believe one in P2, Corvette in GT1 (obviously lol) and Ferrari took the win in GT2, but it probably would of been Porsche if they didnt have that accident in the last hour.

Can't wait for the next race, and I'm thinking about going to Lime Rock Conn to see the race there.