Old 08-15-2004, 08:46 PM   #6
Baron Von PickleWeenee
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8521
What I Drive: 04 Red Euro SVTF, 116 of 1978

FF Reputation: 1 Baron Von PickleWeenee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nice one.

The other night, I was riding in my SVTF and minding my own business and it was late, around 11pm. I come up to this light on a 4 lane road, stopped at red. Behind me pulls up a newer firebird all decked out, a Civic of some sort with neons and that rice muffler they all have, and a VW Golf. The Firebird was next to me and when the light turned he smoked tires for like 100 yards it seemed and I knew I had no chance but then the Civic pulls up and we are running. I shifted from 1st to 4th all at red line in what seemed like 2 seconds and pulled away from the Civic. At 4th, I was close to 7k RPM and must have been going close to 100 MPH, I was too excited to look down and my pulse was racing. Coming close to another light, I was ahead of the Civic by atleast 2 car lengths and the Firebird was sitting at the light which was now red. When we all stopped, we all got out and was chatting right at the light about cars and whatnot. The light must have turned green like 5 times before we went our seperate ways. All in all, a great ride and man was I pumped.