Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - The SVTF Gets it's beating
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 06:53 PM   #1
svt medic
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10460
What I Drive: 04 Infra-Red focus SVT 3 door #434 of 1978 Born November 11th 2003

FF Reputation: 1 svt medic Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking The SVTF Gets it's beating

The other night on the way home from work I came across a bunch of young guys and their cars. I was at the light pretty much just looking for a race. It happens, I see a SVTF about 5 or 6 cars up. The light turns green and the traffic starts to move and break up. I passed the slower traffic and sure as shiznit got caught at a light right behind the focus. She's yellow and she is euro model. It's on ,and the light goes green. we take off, now mind yourself I'm still behind and about to switch lanes to get next to him. Now out of the blue I see not 3 but 4 cars pull beside us, an older 92 or so probe all done up with the kit and all. a honda civic ricer all done up with undercarrige lights and a full compliment of piller gauges. an older stang with gauges and a couple of really young kids in it with hats side ways.lol it's a v-8 95 5.0 ta[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*lly done. and a kia all done up with the big ass wing and lights, wheels ,gauges. Were cruising say 35 or so on a straight road 4 lanes wide. I hear the white probe gun it and the svtf gun it.It's on. I took the probe and the stang, mind you still at a 30 to35 MPH role, They were behind. the svtf and I, and the civic were on pare with each other. the civic is a ex not an si all done up. no one with turbo or sc. all normally asperated.the SVTF and myself were starting to come in to our pwer bands and the civic had to shift. His goose is cooked because he can't rev as high.I shit 3rd and started pulling a heavy lead on the yellow svtf euro.So I took all of them up to say 100-110 when I stopped going at it.I think the yellow euro had the older program so he did not open up until 6 grand. WE come to a light.Yeah baby I"m taking it. The light goes green and the stang, probe and civic and my self are going.I hit 2nd chirping the tires the stang is right on my ass, but i'm still pulling. I hit 3rd and out of the blue the probe takes us all. not by much ,maybe a bumper or so. but he stiill was taking us and all with no turbo or sc I had to pull off because i was tired and was coming to my turn for the house. Tell you all, I had a blast and I think the probe was on the monkey juice. kia was no where to be seen.lol. Point is , I had a great time and the SVT focus is not slow ,even stock

( VVTI This)
(SVT Squad # 198)