Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 12:42 AM   #2
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
AUGUST RIDE OF THE MONTH(2004)

Member name: GREYSTEALTH
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"I use to have an f-150 truck back when foci first came out I'd see them everywhere. It was like love at first sight. I wasn't much of a trucker, I wanted to be lower to the ground and be unique from all other cars. I had to have one. I love the way my car rides. Best suspension in it's class in my opinion, plus the mods i've done to it. I also love the way it's built rock solid on the inside. I have no annoying squeeks and rattles, and panels comming off, unlike most other cars over time. I wouldn't change my car for the world."

His future plans:
"Include me paying the 7000$ I still owe on it, and hopefully when I'm done with that, turn it into a complete show car. Repaint it completely and install air ride. But until then I plan on redoing the front end here in the next few months, maybe an SVT or RS front bumper with a nice lip on it, and get some euro grills and headlights as well. Then i want to actaully start adding things to the engine compartment to make it a bit faster. Honestly though, I think this car will be an endless modification. I always see things to add or take off."

MODIFICATIONS

PERFORMANCE:
Royal Purple Engine and Tranny Lubricants

EXTERIOR:
Full Razzi Ground Effects lip kit
S2 Rear Wing
ZX5 Chrome hatch strip
03 Grey housing headlights

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

INTERIOR:
Painted interior peices (silver)
Custom shortened shifter
Reverse Indiglo guages
Custom billet "focus" pedals

I.C.E:
Kenwood HU
Kenwood Dome tweeters
Stock speakers
Rockford 400w AMP
Rockford 12" HE sub

SUSPENSION:
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
Eibach Pro Damper Shocks and Struts

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
17x7 Konig Troubles in Gunmetal
215/45R17 Dunlop FM901

MISC.:

Last edited by Chick; 01-15-2009 at 07:10 PM.