Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Lancaster Meet/ Cedar Creek. March SFT Meet
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
SVTF200487
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53987
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver SVT

Points 2,134, Level 27
Points: 2,134, Level: 27 Points: 2,134, Level: 27 Points: 2,134, Level: 27
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 23 SVTF200487 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine dream View Post
Brandon: Are you going to the 24 hours of LeMons? It's going to be the weekend of the 4th.

I would make it out on the 4th, but DeEtta's cousin Allen and I have been planning this one for about 4 months now. He's coming down from Blacksburg, VA just to go to it. You had said you were interested in campaining a car a while ago, is the reason I ask. Allen and I are going to go down and scout things out so we know what we're getting into. If you want to go to the Lancaster meet to rep the SFT, I'll catch up with you afterwards to give you our scouting report.

Mike: Sorry man, but I guess I won't be able to make this one. I hate it, too, because when we talked at the Mr. K's meet, it sounded really cool. Oh well, I guess you can't win 'em all. I need to upgrade the suspension anyway, so maybe by the time I get that done, we'll have another meet down you way so I can try out those twisty roads.
We can look at another day for this. It's not set in stone, maybe put it off for another 2 weeks and try again. All waiting more is just gonna give us warmer weather. And my car is now fixed just finished it a few mins ago.