Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #52
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
FEBRUARY RIDE OF THE MONTH(2009)

Member name: MTADD162
Model: Sedan (ST)
Color: CD Silver

Why he loves his Focus:
"I love my focus because this car represents who I'am. This is my first car that I bought off a actual dealer, I fell in love with it as soon as I sat in it. All my previous vehicles that I owned I did modify a little bit but because they were just hand me downs or "something to get by" it was never what I really wanted and the modifying world didn't have much, if any support for them. The Focus opened up a whole fun new world to me. This car made me realize how much I love to work with my hands and learn how things work, and at the same time gave me appreciation because I know that I'm doing it. I really didnt know what I was getting my hands on when I bought the ST. I thought Ford just slapped a fancy badge and gave it some red stitching and a silver dash benzel. Once I got home and did some research, I fell in love with it all over again. I knew i was going to have fun making this car the way I want to make it. And from what I've done so far, I know this car is going to keep on providing fun for me for a while. Thanks to everybody for your help and support."

His future plans:
"During Spring break I will be installing Crane Stage II Cames with the Spring and Retainer upgrade
HTP 3" MAF and Light Weight Pullies
and even further down the road I would like to get Coilovers. I think once I'm there I will be pretty content....until I blow something that is, then it would just be built into my N/A beast or maybe even some boost."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Tint
Stub Antenna
Clear Corners
Laminex Yellow Fog Covers
4500k Yellow Xenon Foglights
Smoked Taillights
8000k Bi-Xenon HID Conversion
Dual outlet vibrant tip
Euro Plate
Black oem headlights
ST emblems overlay
Lower grille removed
Debadged
Painted inner grille piece
FS Lip

INTERIOR:
FatMat Sound deadening in Trunk
Painted Stock ST shifter
Fidanza Short Throw

I.C.E.:

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

PERFORMANCE:
Focus Sport Cool-Flo Intake
Cosworth IM
Xcal 2 for 93 Octane Tuned by Randy at FS
OBX Header-Wrapped
2.5" exhaust with 2 magnaflow mufflers no cats
AutoLite 104 Copper Spark Plugs
BS Delete
CFM 67mm TB
VF engineered Lower Engine Mount

SUSPENSION:
Eibach Pro Springs
FS Front Stress Bar
FS Rear Stress Bar
Progress 25MM Rear Sway Bar

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
18" ATS DTM comp wheels

MISC.:

Last edited by Chick; 12-05-2009 at 11:04 AM.