View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #265
mikebontoft
Toxx

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
J, I hate to say this........but I think you have me sold on that widebody kit... (meh I'm sure they'll make more of them) actually no, I lied....(don't like the rear bumper, too much difference on the left side to allow me to do my dual exhaust setup.....

ok announcing everything I'm doing....

so it was my original plan to copy massive's SVT sedan (for the most part) by getting Machs, the SVT front bumper, sideskirts, and interior, and a SAP rear end..... well now I've got my original Idea that I now believe I'm sticking to

From F2:
RS front bumper (looks like it doesn't change whether it is the wide body or not.....)
00-04 front fender flares
05-07 rear fender flares

then from some other places I guess:
05-07 SAP rear bumper
05-07 rear fenders, taillights, and trunk lid

then the rest:
3.0L V6 02 Taurus Engine (rebuilding myself)
SVT contour cams
02 (or so) cougar or contour MTX-75
00 Contour SVT ECU
Nautilus turbo kit (with upgrade to intercooled and higher psi.... pushing close to 400whp)
SVT focus....recaro leather seats
that Ghia focus map light
Mach's with HID
Euro "triangle" turn signals on the front fender
whole car repaint, but to stock color (pinstriping MAY be reapplied )
a nice black and dark gray w/ silver accents interior
02 cougar gauge, fully functional
a guage pillar pod (cause of the turbo :D)
Custom fabricated dual outlet magnaflow exhaust (hopefully I can find the same or similar tips I have, cause I love my current one )
SVT "Dark Argent" EAPs
of course all other necessary parts to make it work :B
and whatever else I may have forgotten!!

oh, also any little bulbs will be replaced with some LED's, like in the map light, any turn signals, and (if I get the chance) I may even take the taillights apart, paint the reflective material black, and built an LED kind of circuit board thing so I have LED tails, kinda like you ZX guys have
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parting) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-sold) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod racecar) | '75 BMW 2002 (donor -sold) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (alt. daily).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics