Thanks for the replies!
We are based in Southern Maine and will be driving down on Wednesday night before the event. My good friend Craig will be acting as crew chief so don't be intimidated if you aren't a certified mechanic :)
As far as crew responsibilities go here is a quick overview.
1. Set up the Service Area - Tent, tarp, tools, etc.
2. Help with any work that needs to be done during the service periods. This includes - jacking up the car, removing wheels, checking brakes, suspension, helping to fix something if it is bent or broken such as a tie rod), putting the wheels back on and torquing them.
3. Get the Driver and Co-Driver lunch so we don't pass out later in the day.
4. Pack up Service Area at the end of the day.
5. Learn about Rally, hang out with the other crews
6. HAVE FUN
Here is a link to a thread that outlines a crew members experience last week at the Team O’neil Rally.