Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - gumpcrew numbers
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
warneej
BodyKits=PantiesDrop

Fan#: 20372
What I Drive: 04 ZX3 D23E-10SES Sedan-12 Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 200 warneej Excellent Standing Member warneej Excellent Standing Member warneej Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
7. Svtzx555/DtecGrl (Eric/Jess) '06 CD Silver ZX4 ST
Svtzx555 (Eric) 2003 SVT Focus zx5. Bought new in middle of 04.

Then came along the zx3 for gas mileage and so I could keep the miles off my baby. Sold the SVT in Feb of 06 I think...I was spending about $900 a month to drive it.

Mods to the SVT included, AEM cold air intake, FC short shifter, clutch pedal sensor mod, 2.5" MBRP catback exhaust, drilled/slotted front and rear rotors, red SVT emblems in front grill and rear hatch and FC 2 pc. underdrive pullies.

In December of 06 I bought a Focus ST used with only 7k miles. Mods include DIY short ram intake, Eibach Pro-kit springs, rear camber adustment kit, BS delete, Autometer oil pressure and volt gauges on the drivers pillar, Sylvania headlights, clear corner turn signals, painted front and rear calipers Ford Red and 225/45/17 BFG G-force sport KDW2s. Sadly this is the only pic of the car in its current state.

Jon was the first member I met and we hit it off pretty well. Then on to the first meet only a few months later in non other than Montgomery where me and Jess met the loves of our lives...Jeremy and Mary....Slocussvt and his gf. Met others along the way and haven't regretted a moment of it since. I'll update with better pics of the ST later.

173.4whp
gump
crew #6