Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - need a diagram or pic. focus is dead
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
need a diagram or pic. focus is dead

yesterday i broke the bracket that bolts the lower transmission mount to the transmission which lead to the motor bucking back and forth like a rodeo bull on crack. this in turn caused a vacuum line to either pop off or break causing me to loose power brakes and making it very hard to keep the car running. the car misfires like crazy and i can hear it hissing. it seems like it is coming from the center between the intake manifold and firewall but i cant find it. if anyone could put up a picture of what im looking for or a diagram or just describe to me in a way that would help me find it i would be eternally greatful and i give rep too. it is a 2000 zx3 with the mtx-75 tranny. i have the car up on axle stands looking for it and ill post back if i find it but time is of the essence and im not going anywhere until i get it fixed. please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!