Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - CFM Tubular Front Control Arms NOW AVAILABLE!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #65
tb1999
Focus Addict

Fan#: 44261
What I Drive: '05 ZX3 D2.3 & '03 Jag S-TYPE 4.2L

FF Reputation: 47 tb1999 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
CFMFOCUS2

William,

I just want to lend some support as one of your customers of the past 18 months. CFM is a reputable outfit caught in the middle of an issue that is the product of unknown circumstances from a supplier.

Please keep us all up-to-date on what you learn from blue-moon.

I would not be concerned about their lack of details discussed in chat-rooms at the moment. If they are professionals from an aerospace industry then they are fully aware of all aspects of product liability and will not openly discuss details or speculation until they are finished with their tests and arrive at a final and thoroughly documented conclusion.

I'm not sure why slowMaz-duh3 is all infuriated over this situation, the fella on focal jet with the bent bumper and busted LCA is not even flaming CFM and the Focal Jet crowd all appear to be keeping their heads screwed on tight, working with CFM and offering constructive input! I hope slowMaz-Duh3 is also aware that if he continues to levy accusations about CFM's knowledge or lack of testing without first hand info about the facts may become eligible as a defendant to a defamation/slander lawsuit. You can't just publish any BS about someone or a company in a public forum, it's illegal!

Slander (noun)

1.saying of something false or damaging

the act or offense of saying something false or malicious that damages somebody's reputation

2.false and damaging statement

a false and malicious statement that damages somebody's reputation

I'm not sure what statute would apply here, but since we are all in different states of this fine union, I would expect that in this case it would be a Federal offense, known as "Fel-on-ious Slander".

Has a nice ring, eh?

By the way, Happy New Year and I need to speak with you about an Innovate LM-1 that crapped out on me, I'll call you during the week.

Inventor of "The $0 Thunder Throttle" & "Focuzdax-7" brake swap.
I like the same qualities in women and pistons; Lightweight, fast, and with the smallest skirts possible...

Last edited by tb1999; 01-05-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spelling