Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Stupid girl in an eclipse {probably auto}
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 09:32 AM   #39
LastRites
BAD EGG

Fan#: 8452
What I Drive: 2008 Mica-Black Mazdaspeed 3 Sport

FF Reputation: 18 LastRites Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Dave
Listen up or better yet read the print 'Loser" My car is not and will never be 'highly modified'.
As I mentioned it has alot to due with the driver using the vehicle to its fullest.
Yours- V6 4X4 is DOG slow and would only be faster than my zx3 if .... what.. if what .HA Ha
Maybe the thin air at 6012 feet has altered your thinking... come on down to earth Frontier boy!!
I used to own an 01' ZX3, I'm more than well aware of what it can do. You need to be aware that I have ran both against each other with the outcome remaining the same even though variables have been added such as switching drivers. You talk alot of shit for someone that has just an intake on an a relatively slow car. Instead of just blindly running your mouth why don't you find someone local to me (CO) to run? You will not beat me in that slow assed car of yours. Now do recall that I compared the 01' ZX3 against a NON GOVERNED Nissan, that had you beat from the start as without a chip you go nowhere over 107. 202 LBs of torque available at or below 1,900 RPM's will own you. And just to keep this relatively balanced, Yours- a 01' ZX3 is quite DOG slow as you put it. Unless you whant to run that POS car of yours or get someone to do it for you then [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*! You got a damned intake and think that your king of the road or something? Wake up dude, your car is slow and yes it can be taken down a notch or two by a big assed, heavy, 4x4 truck. Have you even driven a Frontier or Xterra? I doubt it which leads me to believe you're just talking some serious shit. As with every race it's all about the driver but the vehicles mentioned are to damned similiar in straight line performance to have justified your original comment. Either run your car or piss off, I'm done!

04 SVTF/5
, EAP, Pitch Black (rip)
# 908 of 1079, Born 03/16/2004
SVT SQUAD # 68
" I brake for saucy Pirate wenches"