Old 12-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
ryan1428
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58574
What I Drive: 06 SES ZX5 (wife), 71 Camaro New

FF Reputation: 1 ryan1428 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Possible PARTS CAR. 06 Focus

Helping out a buddy of mine. Here is the story. His wife was driving on base. Ran off the road into a phone pole....she is fine, car is not. They are getting ready to transfer to the mainland in a couple of days. They were about to ship it. The insurance was dropped to minimum.....should not have done this since they still owed money on the car. What's done is done. They will get a loan and pay off the car. I will get the title in a couple of weeks when it's paid off.

Have not inspected the car yet. Know it's an 06 top of the line fully loaded. I'm pretty sure it's the 4 door not the 5. Hit in the front, passenger side...not sure how far back it was damaged. Know the engine still runs....and is semi driveable. Just had it towed to a friends house down the road. I was gonna take some pics but it's a bad day. Will take some detailed pics tomorrow. Contacted a few auto sale and body shops to see if they would like to purchase it. They say to take a bunch of pics and email it. Don't want to strip the car....but if I can't sell it whole.....then.......

Not much can be done right now....just giving you guys a heads up. The car may not be that bad.....might be able to put it back on the road.

Mybuickwe4@yahoo.com
Ryan

Last edited by ryan1428; 12-15-2008 at 04:20 AM.