Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Car Audio and Installer Employees ONLY!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #26
kenzx3
Say NO to FRPP Drops

Fan#: 42651
What I Drive: '00 ZX3, '03 ZX3, '07 ZX3

FF Reputation: 125 kenzx3 Excellent Standing Member kenzx3 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (49)
I've got one for you guys, riced out civic wanted us to check his speakers. We had installed 2 pairs on the interior a few weeks prior. All he said were his new speakers were blown when he dropped off the car. So a few hours later I pull the car in, so I checked inside, called him back told him everything was fine. He came to pick it up I gave him the keys showed him it working fine, he starts shouting "no no no" at me like I'm an idiot. I'm like calm down man, whats wrong? He says "NO the outside speakers?" I look at him like what? He then gets on the ground and points under his car.... I am still wondering what the heck he's talking about so I climb down there with him. I cannot believe my eyes, the dumb schmuck had taken the Factory Paper Coned Speakers that we took out, cut out 4, 6.5" holes in his underbody and placed the old speakers in the holes.

He then got up, opened the door and showed me under his broken back seat where he had cut open the center section of the seat and placed a cheap Walmart Roadmaster brand 4ch amp inside their to power them. Needless to say we had some storms earlier that week which looks like ruined his idiot idea.

I could not believe this kid, like WTF was he thinking.