Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - PS3 vs Blu Ray?
Thread: PS3 vs Blu Ray?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:20 AM   #7
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
^^ On that note, I've read that Sony will be introducing a new cheaper version of the PS3 sometime in Nov. I read that a while ago, hopefully they are still on target, and with good luck they will release it with infrared for universal remotes so I won't have to ditch my Harmony 550 for the sake of a bluetooth (nearly nonexistent) compatible model. You can get Sony's bluetooth remote for the PS3 for $25, but I hate having more than one remote for my system. I guess I'd survive if I had a PS3.

Personally, I'd get the PS3 just because you can play games on it, and can't play games on other players. You might not be a big gamer, but you might fall in love with one game- like Gran Turismo 5 with a steering wheel and pedals. That's one reason why I want one, and why I have a PS2 as well as a Wii. It's worth the slight amount of extra money to have the option to play games if you want.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.