Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - The Official NW Boredom Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:38 PM   #116
CJohn364
GoKart and Me!!!

Fan#: 49277
What I Drive: 2K5 ZX4 SEt (ATX) French Blue, Met

Points 72,532, Level 100
Points: 72,532, Level: 100 Points: 72,532, Level: 100 Points: 72,532, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 119 CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
This Kinda Sucks

Okay, so Wednesday morning I'm driving into work like I normally do. When I round one of the many curves that are on this route that I've taken many time before, a big rig passes me going the opposite direction. I the the cringing "TINK" sound of a rock hitting the windshield. I first think and do a quick inspection while I'm driving, but it's dark and I couldn't find any damage at first. The next car to pass with their headlights on "illuminated" the issue. The rock left a small chip in my windshield. I emailed my insurance company and they happen to have a glass program and will cover windshield repair, but not replacement. I called my insurance company this morning to set up an appointment they hooked me up with an appointment this very afternoon to repair the damage. It's not 100%, but it looks better than it did. The thing about the chip is that it's in my field of vision when I'm driving, so I always see it. If the cracks don't get any worse, than I won't worry about it. The funny thing is that when I moved to this area, my buddy told me that while I'm here I will replace at least one windshield. I just though he was being sarcastic, but...I guess I will just say that I hope the repair holds.
Sedan Revolution #61 / NW Posse #2
FF Moderator
Member Rules
Buy-Sell-Trade Rules
Complete 'How-To' Archive
General Racing Thread Rules