Fan#: 40924
What I Drive: 01 Black ZX3, 09 FSWerks SEMA Coupe

FF Reputation: 19 Nickgt40 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by S p y d e r View Post
wow nice car.
i have a few questions for you tho.
from what i can see ur car looks lowered.. may i ask how much? and what kit you used if it is..
and also, what percent tints did you do on the windows? i would like to get something close to that.
and lastly, where did u get the lip for the front bumper? i would like to do something like that with my car so i dont have to go full out with a body kit. i like that clean look.

thanks, and an answer to each question would be great! :]
He's right it is the same lip that came stock on the SVT, I really like it because it's pretty flexible and with my car lowered this much I need a flexible front lip. That kind of answers your first question, here's the rest. The suspension is an H&R Cup Kit and it lowered the car pretty considerably. I'd say about 2 inches in the front and maybe a little more in the back. (So you know H&R now has two variants of the Cup Kit, I have the lower one) Here's a pic with my old wheels for reference:

That's with the same tires as the wheels in the pictures posted above. As far as the windows, honestly I don't know, the previous owner tinted the car. I will say that personally I'd like them darker but that's just my own opinion. Thanks for looking!