Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: Stock ZX3 seats
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 11:15 PM   #1
Lil PZEV
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 242
What I Drive: 2003 TwiBlue 2.3 ZX3

FF Reputation: 15 Lil PZEV Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
For Sale: Stock ZX3 seats

I've got both front seats and the rear 60/40 parts up for sale now. They were in the car for about 11 months, I don't smoke and they are free of stains, rips or any kind of damage whatsoever.
I can take pictures of them if anyone's interested, they're the grey ones with a sort of C-shaped graphic in the center parts. The car is a 2003 zx3 that they came out of, and the seats are all manual- the passenger front moves back and forth and driver's does that plus an up/down knob as well. The rears were actually not used much since I rarely have more than 1 or 2 passengers.
Not sure how much to ask for them so make an offer, mostly i want them out of the garage so any reasonable offer can be worked out.
The new seats I got cost $100 to ship with DHL, so I would imagine these would be similar. I would prefer not to have to ship them, and would drive a few hours to meet you if you wanted to pick them up instead of paying for shipping.
Post here or drop me a PM if you're interested. I may allow parting out of the individual seats if you don't want/need all of them, but we'll see.