Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Wrhammer online Age of reckonong. anyone playing it yet?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #7
wyattearp1989
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 54032
What I Drive: 2007 Code 9 White SES ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 wyattearp1989 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I was in the Beta for Warhammer Online. So far its a very fun game. The public quests and RvR is fun and keeps the excitment to the game. Instead of like WOW with the constant grinding and lvling up to lvl 70 and then the real fun stuff begins. As soon as you make your character and hes lvl 1 you still contribute to the war between the other races. You gain Influence by doing Public Quests and use it to get new weapons and armor and depending on how well you helped that Public Quest you will get a loot bag and there is always something in it to use. The crafting is ok they will be adding more to it after launch thats about my only gripe about the game. It runs very smooth even though it was only Beta. Anyone who has ever played Age of Conan will know what I mean that the server lag and the promises that they made and didnt live up to it wont have that problem with WAR. Everything they said about the game in there many videos on there website is true and it is alot of fun. Cant say anything about the graphics yet. Because Beta didnt have any settings but they will at launch. So all in all it is very fun lvling is awsome without the grind and everything I said only scratched the serface of the game.