Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I Cant Take It Anymore With You Guys!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #8
runfocusrun
Focus Addict

Fan#: 43029
What I Drive: 2002 Infra-red ZX5

FF Reputation: 8 runfocusrun Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
So you have a little issue. Picture this, I live in Montreal Canada (Yep that country north of the USA, just to specify), Half my stuff I ordered wasn't there. Did I rant and behave like a kid. NOPE. Pick up the phone, talk to them in an adult way, be nice and be patient. They went ALL the way, got VERY good service and all the parts I needed. Hence, things happen even if they can't help it. It pays off more to act like a professionnal than to rant around IMO. If you read ALL the threads since they put this suspension on sale (which I doubt solely judgeing on your behaviour) you should have known that since the beginning it was Saleen that screwed up the kits in the first place( talking abt the missing parts) Now looking at that pic, was it Massive that did the delivering??? Just asking....if you know how parcels are handled by delivery cies. you are lucky that this is nothing compared to what I've seen. Enough of this now...