Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone from the area done the $20 HP increase Chip MOD?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
higgszx3se
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48193
What I Drive: 2007, Pitch Black, Focus ZX3 SE

FF Reputation: 1 higgszx3se Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Anyone from the area done the $20 HP increase Chip MOD?

dont, search Hp increase on ebay and you will see, me any my buddy decided to do this a while back, its not a good idea, first off it doesnt work, second it can up your ride!!!!!!

DONT BELEIVE THIS LOL

DRAG RACE MOD

Get the latest upgrade for the Hyundai's listed above today!!

100% SAFE, 100% LEGAL!!

YOU ALSO GET A LIFETIME GUARANTEE

IF IT EVER BURNS OUT, WE WILL REPLACE IT FOR FREE!!

You Will Feel More Horse Power & More Torque Right Away!!!

This mod had been used by many drag racers on the track!

Your car will accelerate faster and have a higher top end speed. This is a great mod for any car, and will definitely increase your HORSEPOWER up to 20 hp. Your 1/4-mile times will decrease a few tenths of a second or more and your 1/4-mile MPH will improve as well.

LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy It Now TODAY!

Do not pay hundreds for this mod at your local shop!

Same function as ECU upgrades and Performance chips like the Jet V-chip...but this just for a fraction of the cost. This will release the potential of your engine. Remember that car makes must limit power on engines due to legal regulations. This is one of those modifications that takes that legal barrier off and allows your engine to breathe and go faster than before

All parts are INCLUDED with easy to follow step by step instructions and web page with pictures and detailed instructions. This do-it-yourself kit takes no knowledge of cars and is extremely easy to install. This mod will modify your AIR/Fuel ratio and your engine timing to run stronger and with increased power.

Releasing the true HORSEPOWER of your engine!

This mod is a fraction of the cost of those expensive ECU upgrades ($400-$800)

And does the same exact thing adds up to 20 HP!

Stop paying high prices for this MOD !!!

We buy in huge quantities, therefore giving you the best price on eBay!
DON'T BE FOOLED

This is the same kit, yes the same kit!!! that many others are selling for much more!
It is extremely easy to install no tools are required and this mod will not damage your car in anyway. I have installed this myself within a few Minutes on my vehicle and it works, YES it does work!!

You will DEFINITELY notice the difference Right Off the Line.

It is More Responsive , More Powerful & You will Love it!!!!!!

Our Kit is the best on eBay!!!!

This mod is very easy to install anyone could do it. This mod is also just as easy to remove within minutes & replace it if you want at a later time.

BUY IT NOW, PRICES WILL GO UP!!!

Easier & Faster than Pumping Gas

You will Not Be disappointed with the result.

This kit comes with an EASY to READ Walk Through Instruction sheet.

Website link also included for more detailed instructions with pictures.

If you have any questions please ask before bidding.

QUICK FACTS:

THIS IS A RESISTOR MOD

THIS WILL NOT HURT YOUR CAR IN ANY WAY

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE INSTALL INTO YOUR IAT SENSOR!

Take a look below at the most commonly asked questions:

If You have any further questions feel free to email anytime.

What year and model will this work on?

It will work on ALL model Hyundai's (excluding turbos) with an IAT sensor from 1992 to present on vehicles listed above.

Will this void my warranty ???

NO this will not void out most warranties. If you have a very strict underwriter on your warranty you can undo this mod in less than 5 minutes. You can even Re-Install later. This leaves no trace of any modification.

Will this work with aftermarket intake?

Yes, It will work with aftermarket intake as well as stock intake

Will this hurt my car, motor, computer etc.???

NO this will not hurt your car or have any negative effect on your motor, computer whatsoever. It is impossible to damage your engine with this mod... In Fact this mod will actually work with your car the way it is designed. Use premium fuel for best results

2007 Manual Black Ford Focus SE, Apexi N1 after cat custom, Lightweight 15'' American Racing Wheels. Performance Hankook rear tires and Low profile Futura front tires. AEM custom Short Ram Intake with suction valve. MOMO racing petals and shifter.