View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #5
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
believe it or not it's a Bomz racing sr intake kit, got it from a friend for like $45. In the first few shots i had it going straight to the OEM hard plastic breather tube, but in the last couple, I did a few minor mods and attached the breather to the elbow just above the throttle bodt and capped off the "correct" hole, as there was already a hole where it is now attached.....

the hose is really soft LDPE so I'm htinking of getting a higher density hose that won't readily kink, as it was with the original setup. I think this was part of some universal CAI... All I know is now I have good compression, and decent pickup, considering. It now drives with the a/c on as well as it did pre-mod with the a/c off. Do You know of a way to grt around that damn hp leach and still use My a/c? I like the power but it gets too hot to drive all day w/o some cold air now and then.

Also Y'all are more than welcome to come up and hang out w/ Us an Austin. Justkeep an eye out for posts from SVTeric, He seems to be the one organizing these 2g2s here. The way I see it the more the merrier, it's mostly SVTs but more models show up every time!

Working feverishly to Make My FoFo get up and GoGo!