Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - I think I am getting scammed by White.chocalate.84???
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #63
scottf78
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 55846
What I Drive: 07' sunburst orange nitro

FF Reputation: 3 scottf78 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
dang, just read over this thread and am ticked and happy all in one. turbo, if you shipped the bumper to the douche bag you should have the adress, you said you called him so you have his number, so thats all you need to file a police report. also copy this thread to show the police since he stated he recieved your bumper and money. clearly that alone will show him guilty. wish you the best on that. on the other side of things, man i laughed my butt off when he said his car was vandalized. karma brother. wish no wrong on any man but you got what you do to others. (the simpsons kid voice) HA HA!!
i know i break my back to support my fam and if some schmuck would try tp rip me off i would be on it without hesitation. shoot, with the way prices are now im not givin a cent up to some idiot. just my 2 cents.