Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Official Head Unit(Deck) Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:24 PM   #48
dameon81
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24572
What I Drive: 2001 Twilight Blue ZX3 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 1 dameon81 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Company Name: JVC
Model Number: KD-PDR80
Price: Originally 189.99, Went on sale after I got it for 149.99, and got my $40 Refund from CC! +100 bucks for the Direct Connect Sirius (which ive had for like 3 years)
Overall Rating: LOVE IT!

Been A JVC Fan for a while. Wanted to go back to Pioneer, but the JVC was cheaper and I already had the JVC Direct Connect. I just replaced an older JVC that Died on me with this new JVC. Its awesome. The EQ is fairly involved with a good ammount of tweaks beyond simple "Bass and Trebble". I love and almost solely listen to Sirius and CDs, so my Homemade Shorty Antenna isnt an issue. Im looking to get the Bluetooth adapter for it by Christmas hopefully. Its very tuneable, you can adjust the display color of the screen, and have different colors for day and night. I have a super bright white/blue for day, and a faint light green for night so its easy on th eyes. The Blue of the face and the knobs go great with blue painted pieces in my interior. It was a great buy at 149 and a sweet radio at 189. Im hoping it lasts longer than my old JVC, i seem to get about 2 years out of my radios (regareless of brand). Its this Florida heat i suppose, but thats what the 4 year extended warranty is for!

Its got a Front AUX port and a Front USB port, one of which i will hopefully be using in the near future to play my *insert brand here* MP3 player.

Here's 2 day shots:

Listening to ESPN on Sirius!

I have a night shot, and will attach it when i get it off my camera.

My ZX3 Is my Problem Child & We have a love/hate relationship. Currently we're back to "Like".
Zetec Crew #263