Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Welcome Newbies To FF
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 01:03 PM   #177
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
"ricer" convert?

Okay, so I was born and raised in Hawaii (O'ahu) and was drifting long before anyone even knew what to call it in such fly rides as the Datsun b210 and Toyotas Trueno ae86. Some would say My environment made Me a fan of 'rice buckets' from the get-go. And to be honest, when I bought this '03 SE I was looking for a civic or prelude. I gotta say though that I've always liked the Focus, ever since I worked for a car rental company in 1999 that had these SE models in Their fleet. Anyway, I got a call to go look at this. It was a repo and had a few coolant and suspension problems, couple of sheared wheel studs, generally mild stuff... I talked the repo man down to $2500.00 cash, took it home about 3 months ago, and have put new Bridgestone Potenza g019grid 205 55 on the stock rims, replaced front left axle, new brakes(drums, rotors everything new) new plugs/wires, a short ram air and a big fat muffler. I dont think I'm over My love of rice, but as a Focu driver I am quickly finding Myself looking over at My neighbors' 08 Civic SI thinking, 'I can take Him, no prob!' I havent found out yet... but Im strangely optimistic.