Focus Rookie

Fan#: 57075
What I Drive: 2008 vista blue se sedan

FF Reputation: 1 jeepsearchrescueguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
jsrg's 08 focus se

haaaay guys im newbie here..
not used to being a newbie on a forum..lol

anyway i just traded in my old pos 02 pont g/p gt with 78k with a lot of problems for a 08 focus se.. to bad i wont start paying for the focus for a year as i was upside down on the pontiac..lol.. but hey 2 less cylinders and more pep..

anyway here she is.. its got 228 miles on her now bought her with 9..
its nothing fancy just a se as i already have 2 playtoys as it is..
i wanted a stick but only was able to find htem in base model coupes which i did not like or fully loaded ones which i didnt want.

i do not have cruise sync fogs or sirius. as i wasnt willing to spend another 5k for that.

the list of things needed to do..
front lighbar in- check.
rear lights in- check..
-better mounting of rear lights.. get to that later..

get rid of chrome grill for a non chrome (i hate chrome) bake the lights to get rid of the chrome in them.

get rid of my startmate and hook up sirius regularly so the button works. ( please tell me i dont have to spend 500 bucks at the dealer when i have 2 aftermarket kenwood modules and 2 antennas sitting here and tell me i just need a adaptor harness)

also like to get the factory bezels for the fogs and put in fogs (im not spending 600 for fogs)

need to wire in my wigwags etc

figure a way to put about 3 rockerswitches in somewhere. where i dont have to cut anything and keep it as factory as i can...

thats about it on mods maby more later i dont know.. like stated earlier i already have 2 play toys (2 jeeps neither street legal) one on 39s one on 35s.. very little jeep left. may do a post on those at some point if any intrest...

and im sure some of you will ask whats up with the lightbars and wigwags..
-im a voulenteer emergency search and rescue/ ems. (basicly vol firefighter without the heat and fire part) get into that later maby.

anyway pix.

Last edited by jeepsearchrescueguy; 06-22-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: i r dumb. forgot the pix