Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sun Hyper Ground Kit Installed
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #7
BradWhite
Head Hurt

Fan#: 54975
What I Drive: 08 Sedan SE Vista Blue

FF Reputation: 174 BradWhite Excellent Standing Member BradWhite Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
There's tons of controversy out there about whether or not this mod really makes a difference. I've seen dyno tests proving it does, and I've seen dyno test showing it did nothing.

The "READ ME" link at the beginning of this post is to the full article that dyno test came from in your link. It was done by CarAudio and Electronics on a 1996 Volvo. They were seriously impressed. But, it's definitely going to vary from car to car. All I can say is those ground wires will NOT come off of my 08' Focus.

Just a quick note. I can't testify to their HP increase claims, damn don't have a dyno in my garage yet! But, I can tell you that their MPG increase claims are right on the money.

I was running 26 MPG prior to the install and I'm now running at 29 MPG (purely in-town, zero hi-way/freeway miles).

RIFF CREW, Sedan Revolution #137, TEAM Duratec #181, Bremerton Raceway #658, NW POSSE #6

Last edited by Lil_RedZX3; 02-14-2009 at 09:35 PM.