Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How-To: VHT Niteshades Tails
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
Sn4ckM4st3r
Banned

Fan#: 24432
What I Drive: 2002 Stealth ZX3

FF Reputation: 91 Sn4ckM4st3r Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Thanks. Yeah i have done 3 sets of tails in the past 2 years. And every single set i have done this way has NEVER been warped, discolored, or faded. The scratch X is more like a polishing deal to take away small blemishes that were left after wet sanding. And then the Tech 2.0 keeps them shining bright. Like i said NEVER had a problem. And while paint is the same i have found that nitesahde behaves VERY differently then car paint or such. They told me not to wax my bumper on my old car for like 2 months so i didn't. But these i have done it everytime and ALWAYS loved the end result.

EDIT: Also if you feel really dark you can use the 1000 to sand down your ford emblem and then wet sand it. After that hit it with niteshade a few coats to black it and then clear it and use the same shine precedure. I need to hit mine with another coat of clear but i blacked it for that added stealth effect.