View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #29
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Derrick, please do not forget to either give me your svt dipstick off your car or give me a replacement svt dipstick. I gave you two parts and I want two parts in return.

Derrick, I did not blame you for my line blowing up. I clearly stated that was my fault. i blame you for not getting me my parts in a timely manner. You have had a minimum of 5 months to replace my parts. i don't mean me telling you I am putting my header on and need parts. I mean that you should have replaced my parts as soon as possible regardless if i had a broken line, no headers on or whatever. It took me contacting you every week and annoying you to get the ball rolling on my parts. Once again we are at the same place where we began. "When I get paid I will get your parts". Since i have been bugging you, you have been paid twice. Since I gave you the parts, you have been paid a minimum of 12 times.

As far as Jack is concerned, he leant you HIS catalytic converter and he wanted HIS catalytic converter back. You bought him a different one. It was not in the same condition as the one he leant you.

You, through your own post on this thread have just confirmed the bad business you do through your "Jack" comment.

When I get my two parts, we will be done.

Thank you to all the unfortunate people who have been shafted by Derrick in the past, I feel your pain. Thank you to those who read this thread and also feel my pain. Bad business sucks no matter what.

GIL

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers