Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Bad Business - Besthaticouldo
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #21
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
one...didnt pay for suspension. person deal with a close friend for some work i did for him.

two...headlights were a birthday present from my parents.

three...supercharger was sold because i was going to buy a new car and abandon plans on my car.

four...had you texted or called me within the past two hours or so after i talked to ryan you would have known i finished making a deal with a guy to get you the power steering line.

not to mention you blaming me for your power steering line breaking even tho i told you it would burst because mine did. i never cancelled my order thru mike. the money came out of my account and then came back in. according to my online banking. so i never cancelled your order. i dont know what happened with that.

jack never got shafted with the cat. he needed one and i bought one. i had no substitute to take one off my car. however he got a cat with less miles.

but i have since the discussion where you freaked without knowing the circumstances of how i got parts, PMed the guy i was going to buy the powersteering line from. im waiting to hear back from him before i go to a bank to send him the money order. i will have it sent thursday when i get paid. after that. getting it is from him. his SN is Venomus. hes parting out an EAP SVT. if you would like to ask him.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.