Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Massive Speed System debacle
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
pantherdan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37438
What I Drive: 09Fusion SEL SAP and 07Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 pantherdan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yocrew, I have received the main part of the order, and I definitely do not want to return the 2 bars I already have installed. Massive uses this board, too. If they see this, then maybe they will get off their @sses and send me what they promised, if not...

klodkrawler, If they dont send me a return slip, then I will sell the Zetec strut bar (its the Blue Focus Sport). I'll give them a little more time, but they are showing absolutely no interest in recovering the item. If they want me to keep the Zetec bar and not send the mods and UPS slip, then I will call it even and sell the bar.

Algorhythm, sure its only a couple wires. THEY advertised the bar and mod together. I paid fair and square. All I want is what I paid for. Its bad business on their part. Its the principle. I was so nice about it and talked to them and emailed them and gave them every chance, but they cant take the 5 minutes to make it all right. Its the principle.

Stupid warranty! Stupid emissions! Stupid gas prices!