View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #7
Blurvfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 15299
What I Drive: 03 ZX3 Wine Cooled Eng.

FF Reputation: 54 Blurvfocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I have koni sport kits on all corners and neogens- I have another thread going about pressure for those.

Well, considering the first two replies, I set the back full hard and the front full soft, the idea being to try it, than reverse the settings and try it that way. (and btw, I didn't realize that I had them set half hard front and back) I only got to try it the first way, and that clearly seemed to fix it. But you can only tell so much by running circles in Office Max's parking lot. Of course, the cop was there within seconds, but he was cool, just that he thought I'd be better off waiting until the middle of the night when there were no cars cutting thru the lot. So I only got half of the test done, but enough to see that those adjustments can really make a big difference.

I'm chomping at the bit to run again in a few weeks, because I'm pretty sure that between this, and if I don't overdrive the thing like I think I might have been, I ought to do a lot better. Well, OK, a little better.