Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - whos in hollywood
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #42
focus d-tected
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 51087
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focus d-tected Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Ok There has been times that everyone here rides out to towers or goes to hialeah or to us-27 lets be a unit..On friday I am going to towers at about 730-8 until it ends around 10-1030. I will be there parked inside just me because my boy tke_quailman is going to orlando for the weekend. I have seen jpmoney there and I have seen badazzsvt there too. I intend to grab a bite to eat then ride out to sunoco on sheridan and us-27 to chill there for a bit maybe also pass by the marathon down the street. If that gets broken up Im going to hialeah and chill there..it not a heat up and its right next to i-75 for an easy ride home to anywhere. I have seen rustler85 there. When Im in towers I will be accompanied by a fellow member minx20 to get a grille hes giving to me so look for my car (a lowered black zx3 still on hubcaps) and his car (a white focus wagon) there..It would be cool if people take cameras so we can have some sweet ass shoots. Until then this is Marcos signing off..my number is 786-263-8917 in case you need to know how to get anywhere..Im just getting tired of cobalt ss', srt-4 and ions being the only american compacts there.

DURATEC CREW #124