Old 05-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #150
theWorst
Focus Addict

Fan#: 55690
What I Drive: 2008 Edge SEL

FF Reputation: 6 theWorst Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
theWorst here.... a.k.a. Ed...

Bought an 08 Black Coupe S .5 Speed.. got the hubcap and steelies and base model because of plans on moddin' it.. also i despised the chrome side decorations...

so far car is stock .. cept for the dealer debadge... waiting for the strut bar to come in from steeda.. and the k&n drop in to come in from AJ-USA..

i plan on painting the grille black(body color), leaving the blue oval alone, and tinting the headlights yellow with vinyl film... installing PIAA rally fog lights... dropping it around 2 "..adding the rear sway bar. and putting on Rota Slip Streams.. can't decide between black or bronze... catback exhaust is a must... and maybe tint the rears...upgrade clutch and flywheel.. i have an SAFC2 i may or may not install maybe just use as AF guage. i know i want Cobalt guages for OIl Temp and Water temp... maybe add voltmeter somewhere.. oh and optima red top... been using them for years and years.. and never failed me... why digress?

i also want to paint calipers black and change to SS brake lines when they come out.. maybe hawk pads and ebc rotors up front too.

i hope to have the car where i like it in a year or two...

i look foward to learning a lot, and contributing alot where able to the FF community...