Old 04-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #145
Bretm1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55657
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Bretm1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
EDITED ON MAY 4
I went to pick it up and I did not get it. It did not book out for my bank to finance it. It was only worth 7400 to them and the dealer took off as much as they could. Be careful with Capital One financing. They have very strict rules. If this were an automatic, it would have been able to be purchased due to the higher trade value. Crap!! sorry flor the false alarm. If your looking for a decent , loaded ZTS for about 8,000. it is at Tarbox Chrysler Jeep in Attleboro, MA. ( I ended up with a 2003 Pontiac Vibe)

ORIGINAL POST
Hi, I will be picking up a 2004 Silver ZTS /5 MT tommorow. It has 65,000 miles on it and they were asking 9900 dollars but took 7800. It is the last day of the month so they got a little aggressive, but I think 7800 is probably what it should be. It is a fairly loaded one with six disc cd, leather (looks like vinyl- but they said its not) heated seats, moonroof, cruise, fog lights. I don't know if it has ABS, traction control or extra airbags. It drove nice but it has a low idle and low rpm issue which they are going to fix.

It has the 2.3 liter 145 HP engine, but I don't know if it is a Duratec or PZEV. It seems like a nice sporty car. Hope I didn't pay too much.

Last edited by Bretm1; 05-04-2008 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Deal fell through-sorry!!!