Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Klondike's Build Thread:
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #25
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
You guys just need to convince him to buy the other pair currently located in my Q Logic kick panels. Then he could wrap himself in the sweet sweet meoldic tones of ProComp style sound. The imaging in these is tremendous and large. You could easily use one pair to stage an Excursion let alone a focus. With two pair...ppphhheeewww

I ran two pair of these (obviously) in my fofo and won many a show. My car was a dB drag car, then I got these and started competeing in SQ Pro Comp. division tournaments, winning most or at least placing and then I would roll the car to the lanes and turn the subs back on and dump 157 dB's on em'. These speakers could not only be heard over all that but they could be heard clearly, very clearly.

Here's the bass, about 150 dB's, I'm yelling the words "here comes subsonic" but I'm barely audible...

I had to show people that in order to just record standing around the car because everything was so loud you had to de-tune everything, bass in the neg's and subs at 0 watch for it at the end^^

So we know they are loud now, but what about clear??

get to close and as you can hear for yourself the mids and hi's from these speaks will distort the recorder as well as the bass. Sorry I couldn't record inside the car for you. I'm sure he'll be playing them pretty loud at FocusFest