Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #44
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
APRIL RIDE OF THE MONTH(2008)

Member name: KLONDIKE
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"I love my focus because its a unique looking car. The first time i saw a focus i knew i just had to have one. A year later i finally got the chance to purchase one. After owning it for over a year i wanted to get a stick shift, and found this gorgeous grey focus at a dealer and had to buy it. After owning to foci for a while people always gave me crap for owning a focus, and not a Honda or Eclipse, like every other teen owns. Once i started to mod my focus people started to love my little car. I wasn't modding it to gain attention and respect, but along the way it did. People know a lot about my car and love seeing me doing things to it, and for me its a great car to work on, parts are cheap, and the car hasn't given me any issues yet. Its been in the shop a few times to get repaired, the car just wont go down. I am gonna keep this thing as long as i can, i love everything about the car, its looks, the power is good for me, and its spacious for hauling things around. I can't wait for summer time to come so i can do some more work to it. Also looking forward to the AutoX season so i can do some more racing with it. I love my focus and wouldn't trade it for any car out there right now, its my baby and i love it so."

His future plans:
"My future plans are to get a
f2 header
2.5 inch mbrp exhaust
svt rear bumper
tint
coilovers
2 tone paint job
wheels"

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
F2 RS Bumper
Eurostar LED tail lights
LED 3rd brake light

INTERIOR:
Tach Cluster swap
Blue led lights in lock and window switches
Focus all weather floor mats

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

I.C.E.:
Pioneer 680p HU
Crunch 1100 watt 2 channel amp
2x Audiopipe tsv-12s
Custom rear C pillar speaker mounts

PERFORMANCE:
Cosworth CAI

SUSPENSION:

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:

MISC.:

Last edited by Chick; 02-14-2009 at 04:31 PM.