Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Am I ever getting my block back?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
inis
Focus Addict

Fan#: 32050
What I Drive: 00 Zx2 s/r (yellow)

FF Reputation: 1 inis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Am I ever getting my block back?

Tom, I really not a mean person. I've tried being very nice about this. I understand what your into, but you also must understand my side. I've been waiting over a month for my block. We talked earlier in this week about me getting the block mailed out asap. I try calling, I get alot of no answers, I try pm'ing but I dont get timily responses if any, even after I've seen you been on for awhile.
I'm at a holding point we're I can't do much without a block. My wife is furious because of this, she has wanted to call you several times... she doesn't want ripped off. I have to reassure her that this is not happening, but I can never get a direct answer that has held up.

If your truely so far behind, why doesn't anyone work past 5pm?
I said I needed it by this week, now that is long gone... The guy that is finishing the short block build for me is 5-6 week behind because of race season. He had schedule me in for this week...

I've also never recieved a invoice for the block decking, this leads me to believe it never made it that far....
I feel as if I have to beg to get my block back. Its very upsetting. I feel as if I have been very reasonable.

I'm sorry I had to make this post, I'm not out bad talk you. But maybe with everyone seeing whats going on, it will light a fire..and get me my block back.