Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - anybody ever had a problem with massive speed?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:22 AM   #50
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdnld4482 View Post
well then . im sorry to say it but if you have this much of a problem with them, dont order from them. 1 less foci is not going to make a dif. i think mss is great and have worked with me a bunch of times and will continue to work with them. so with that said MASSIVE SPEED IS THE BEST!

you guys are missing what hes saying.

Justin doesnt know the part is coming from FS. MSS was the liaison between FS and Justin and they dropped the ball. they should have been calling FS to find out where this part was. Justin didn't order from FS, he ordered from MSS and its their responsibility to make sure the customer is satisfied no matter what they have to do. they want repeat business they have to earn it. i'm not just gonna take my money somewhere because they're a focus company.

MSS dropped the ball here and didn't inform Justin of the status of the parts as they should.

and whoever said USPS doesnt give a tracking number. its .65 cents for delivery confirmation. and its worth it.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.