Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Official FF System Pics Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:51 AM   #8
jmotank
"Party Pic WHORE"

Fan#: 10320
What I Drive: 2005 pitch black zx4 st

FF Reputation: 1 jmotank Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
here's a couple horrible pics. not a fancy lay out but quality equipment. 1 12" and it seriously pounds. a few on here have heard it and can attest to that. the sub is broke in and slams even harder now. one of my favorite subs i've ever had. my step dad uses the same ones for competition ( he owns 2 shops ) and has many wins and titles from competitions. i'll be building a new design for the layout of the trunk this summer. this was just to throw it in there. i usually have ENORMOUS set ups in my cars, but for wieght in the focus i scaled it down to 1 sub. LOL
anyways......

not the fancies head unit but it's a nice one. i'll soon be replacing it with a full double din touch screen unit. :-D
ST crew #29
team DURATEC #53
MBRP exhaust, SRI, BFG G-Force sports, Steeda STS, painted stock rims, 1 12" diamond audio D6 sub, 3201T audiobahn amp, JVC headunit, Kicker 6X8's, 2 Farad cole cap, FC front strut bar, under body LED kit