Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - He Blew My Doors Off!!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #33
gonzorelic
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13348
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 31 gonzorelic Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
lol are you freakin high!

there is no way a top heavy SUV will outhandle an SVTf...it wont happen.

lol that made me laugh. thanks newb.

haha you make me laugh. youve never driven one or even remotely investigated facts about them. you just ASSUME the focus is better. and i guess the porsche ceyanne is just a top heavy suv that wont come close to your precious focus either. oh yeah the srt-8 out performs the porsche in all aspects as well. your the newb. ok ill agree. if you race around one big corner yes you will most likely see the focus win. but auto cross tracks are full of straights and curves. and if you start side by side the jeep is going to beat you by a LARGE margin to the first corner, yes you will make up some time because i agree these cars will out corner a jeep, but by the time you make up a few hundreths of a second you finish the corner and the jeep will put tenths on you by the time you get to the second. the jeep is just too strong in the straights for a stock svtf to make up in the corners. if you race him at bristol motor speedway sure your gonna win but any kind of track with somewhat straights between the corners and its gonna be doom.

Quote:
All I'm going to say is no SRT Jeep better with me... I'll hand him his ass on BOTH the curves and the straights.
im talkin a stock for stock race. not your highly modified focus against a stock jeep. someone go test drive one and auto-x it. and dont slack off on it give it all its got and get some lap times. then do the same with a stock svtf. id love to know the outcome.

WWW.PATTERNTEK.COM
WWW.SNAPOFFRACING.COM