Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - F2
Thread: F2
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
It's nice alot of you have "HEARD" things but have no actual experience with them.
I've "heard" many things in my life that aren't true or just something thats been passed through so many people it's been changed along the way.
"EXPERIENCED" it, great, feel free to speak.
"HEARD", quit spreading secondhand speak. It's definitely not reliable.
Whatever you're opinion maybe with mine, it's instances like this that persuade me from doing any business with a person that comes off as unthankful towards his/her customers. I'm not going to place my order there just to say "Hey Loco! I just got screwed over by F2 too!!"

So, I'm not spreading anything around and I didn't make up some whack ass stories for my own personal enjoyment. Knowing somebody who's money has been put through the ringer more time than you care about, counts as an experience for me. Out of some respect for their business I didn't disclose this person's ordeal because it's not my place to give you a dissertation about it.

So yeah, before you single me out with what my opinion is about them then maybe you should lock this thread up because I didn't express myself any differently than the others who posted here.