Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
pistolgripbmx
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 49331
What I Drive: 86 ranger, 2007 focus zx3 s

FF Reputation: 38 pistolgripbmx Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Angry F2

Has anyone had a bad experience with f2? I'm really having a hard time with them right now. I paid for an f2 intake Feb. 20th a week went by and the only update i had was the intake was packed and waiting for the ups truck to pick it up. I asked why it was taking so long because i was under the impression that all products minus body kits got shipped out next day. Ricardo told me that is usually the case and he'll check to see what was going on. Another week went by and didn't hear from them. Asked about it again and he told me he was checking on it. Again another week goes by and nothing until i finally get a hold of him and we were both online at the same time. (place is damn near impossible to get a hold of through the phone) he tells me that they are out of stock and mine was never packaged and the packing guy made a mistake. I ask him how long it would take for new ones to get in stock and he said 1-3 weeks. I told him I'll just take a refund. A few days and nothing, a week and still nothing is getting refunded. I paid for it through pay pal so as soon as the refund goes through I can see that they sent me the money. It's been over a month since i placed the order and a week and a half since i said I'll take the refund and i haven't gotten anything from them.

Now i'm usually not one to put down a company but this is making me mad. I had heard and read that they had great customer service and never heard anything too bad about them. I don't know what to do.

teamduratec #143!
focus sport cool-flo, f2 v.3 header, trubendz 2.5 SS, frpp 1.5" front sportline rear, vf rear engine mount, 93oct Focus Power tune