Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Oklahoma Fanatics
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #95
Phacade
Chronic Curmudgeon

Fan#: 32246
What I Drive: '03 EAP SVTF

FF Reputation: 11 Phacade Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AllBlackSVT View Post
You dont have a Dentist App. that day do you Jimmy.
No I don't. I've been telling the wife for months that I need that day cleared and then she tells me she'll be working on Saturday and Sunday.

Argh!!

Naturally I'm kinda miffed about it, particularly seeing as she can more or less call her days off on this...and today is my birthday for goodness sakes! I tried to get Rebekah's mom to watch the girls so I could go race, but no, we have Nazi grandma who needs more notice than my last employer to watch the kids. Come on, all she does is tend her damn fish pond and occasionally goes to church! Don't most grandparents want to spend time with their grandkids?

Anyway I'm at my wits end. It always seems like something is coming up. I even got my endlinsks and replacement tire here so I'd be set to go this time. I am hoping something will happen so this will work because the wife isn't breaking on this having to work thing, nevermind the fact this was ONLY supposed to be a part-time gig for her a few nights a week and now I'm basically Mr Mom watching the girls all night and getting bathtime and them to bed on my own most every night...grrr!

I just need a g break.