Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Possibly Scammed by "kamakazi" (Jodie Reed) - Please help
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #31
cebrowne
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 35442
What I Drive: 2003 maroon zx5

FF Reputation: 1 cebrowne Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullishpage View Post
I must be too nice of a person. I'm starting to feel bad about bad mouthing Jodie. I don't know him, so i shouldn't judge him. I hope he is still around and soon will refund tkuwaha. Never know, things happen to people. Although, it is a major dick move to not even contact a person that gave $740 for a item you sold, and never gave them, even if they got stolen or not. This is just a bad situation.
Hi Dull, you need to file a police report ASAP if you haven't done so already. This guy has commited a felony. The story of the wheels getting 'stolen' right after you paid him just doesn't pass the smell test. What confirms the theory is him being so unreachable now. You need to get law enforcement involved right now and get ready to provide copies and documentation. More than likely, he has scammed others besides you so getting him convicted will hopefully prevent him from victimizing others in the future. Get on this now Dull. Too bad he isn't in state. That would be easier. You also might want to contact the FTC. Good luck man.