MARCH RIDE OF THE MONTH
Member name: WD40
Location: Helena, Montana
Model: SVT (3 door
Color: Sonic Blue
Why he loves his Focus:
"The Top Ten Things Of Why I Love My SVT fOCUS
1) I was able to drive it right from the Dealer's Showroom to the Track without a single mod and won my class.
2) It's performance stats are on par with cars costing several thousands of dollars more.
3) It's Blue baby!
4) The performance to gas mileage ratio is phenomenal.
5) It's subtle, comfortable, and quiet enough to take on long highway trips,
yet will hunker down and take turns at high enough G's to keep up with the best of them.
6) It can haul a LOT of stuff in the back.
7) SVT's exterior tweaks and interior updates are noticable, but not overdone.
8) I never grow tired of watching the tach sweep quickly up to the 7,300 redline without skipping a beat.
9) These heated seats in the winter are oh so heavenly feeling to a cold "tush".
10) It's Blue Baby!!"
His future plans:
"Engine/Transmission Future Modifications:
C-F-M High Flow Catalytic Convertor
Suspension Future Modifications:
Koni Sport Kit Dampers
Koni Sport Kit Springs
LCR Front Camber Plates
Eibach Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms
Exterior Future Modifications:
Hoen H10 HID color match fog lights
EAP (European Appearance Package) interior swap."
20% Tint on the back 3 windows
Cabin Air Filter
FRPP Short Throw Shifter
Hypnotic Illusions Tune
ITG Pro Drop-In Air Filter
VF Engineering Rear Engine Mount
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES
Independent Fog Lights